Monday, October 3, 2016

Updates...

Posting a few updates. Progress has been steady on the book in terms of writing, re-writing, editing and re-illustrating. The title poem in particular has been getting a major make-over in terms of the drawings, and I'm really happy with how they are turning out. I've been showing little snippets online so I've bunched them all here.

A photo posted by Ken A. Priebe (@ken.a.priebe) on

A photo posted by Ken A. Priebe (@ken.a.priebe) on

A photo posted by Ken A. Priebe (@ken.a.priebe) on

...and here is an illustration for a new poem that has made its way into the book.

A photo posted by Ken A. Priebe (@ken.a.priebe) on

I'm hoping to start posting more on the blog again soon, once I sort out a few important things on the overall plan and progress for how it's all going to come together as a REAL BOOK! It will happen, by hook or by crook.

In other news, I'm doing the #Inktober challenge again this year, so follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily drawings all through this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment