Monday, September 15, 2014

Feature on Story Warren

I was very honored to recently have my illustrated poem Success featured on a favorite website of mine: Story Warren, which celebrates and encourages holy imagination in children's literature. It's a fantastic hub for poetry, short stories and resources for keeping the flame of inspiration going. Many thanks to S.D. Smith for the kind invitation to participate in this inspiring community!

Visit and follow Story Warren here!  Your life will be all the richer for it.












I am now balancing my time working on the book with a freelance animation gig this Fall, plus my usual adventures in teaching, family, dragon-slaying and my secret identity. But never fear, I shall continue to post updates as they happen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment