Monday, December 15, 2014

Dummy Book: Version 2

At this point in the book's production, I think I've nailed down the order that the poems will go in, so I've printed a new dummy copy with double-sided pages to get a better sense of the flow and size. I also have tentative mock-ups done for the front and back cover, and another round of revisions done to the text. All of this is subject to change, of course, but it's all part of the process.

There are still two long-form poems (entitled The Boy Who Looked Up and The Great Epic Journey of Professor Stitch-Wicket) which still have yet to be illustrated. As I am currently on holidays until 2015, my goal is to finish these drawings and ring in the new year by saying all the drawings are complete.

Here is a quick 6-second sneak peek, in the form of a Vine, of a few pages in the book as it currently stands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment